Fixation Splitboard Voile Light RailPrix régulier $374.95
Get yourself on a splitboard with time-tested bindings that will leave you with some cash for next season's pass. The Light Rail Split Bindings make it their mission to simplify your setup, reduce its weight and increase performance. By using 6061-T6 and 7075-T6 aluminum, Voile created a binding that's stiff, light and durable. For comfort when touring and improved power when dropping in, the Ride-N-Stride Highback can be tilted forward or back with the push of a button to offer up to 25° of range of movement. Strap these on, and get an extra lap in.
- Women's specific fit is designed to fit narrower women's boots and has a lower highback for better comfort and support.
- Binding base plate is cut away to eliminate ice buildup and access Voile channel puck system.
- Vertical sides add stability, and height in the keep cup helps when hiking steep terrain
- Baseplate rails are CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Rails are CNC machined 7075-T6 and anodized for improved durability.
- Wide touring brackets, wide pivot bushings and long slide pins keep these stable and durable.
- Comfortable ankle straps with low-profile single-screw adjustment provides easier uphill touring.
- Highback can be switched from ride to tour mode and provides up to 25° of movement.
- Ladder straps for toe and ankle match buckles for smooth, precise operation.
- Small fits women's boots sizes 5–8.5. Medium fits sizes 9 and up.
- Includes Dual climbing heels, touring bracket and slider pins, Ride-N-Stride Highback. Splitboard pucks sold separately.