Snowboard Burton Hideaway Pour FemmePrix régulier $479.95 Prix réduit $335.95 Épargnez $144.00
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
- Flat Top™: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- Directional Shape: Twin or directional is the age-old question for creative rippers like Terje. Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate with setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base: Speed and strength in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- The Channel® Board Mount: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Filet-O-Flex: Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.